Heitz Immigration Law
Hi there! If you are reading this, it’s likely that you were referred to us by Heitz Immigration Law. Either way, hopefully, you’re here because you’d like more information about Get Staffed Up, the leading virtual staffing company for law firms in the United States. Well, we’re glad you found us, and we look forward to helping you!
Please fill out the information below
Scheduling a Call
Here’s what you can expect when scheduling a call with us:
- You will meet one-on-one with one of our Freedom Coordinators. We will discuss your current situation, and where you would like to be in the future. This meeting can be over the phone, or via a video call (through Zoom). We are here to make this as easy as possible for you.
- We layout all of your options. Just let us know what you are expecting from Get Staffed Up and what type of virtual assistant you need and we handle the rest.
- We block off an hour for your call. However, many times these calls may only take less than 30 minutes because we have experienced, and know the questions to ask in order to give the best service possible.
How does one hire a virtual assistant?
We’re going to find you a virtual assistant that’s going to fit your needs. We like to talk about a three-step process for searching and then hiring your virtual assistant: analyze the needs of the position, create a job description (being clear on what you are looking for), and test test test. We test all the way through the process to not only save ourselves a lot of time and screen-out all of the applicants that you know are not going to fit the position but to really get down to the top one, to 3% of job applicants. That’s what we pride ourselves on, finding the best global talent and placing them with business owners in the United States to just do a kick-butt job!
Here’s our proven GSU Success Process:
- Analyze your needs and create a job description (or you tell us what you need and we decide if a current position can be replaced)
- Recruit and interview talented, educated staffers that fit the job description (most staffing companies have a stable of workers helping multiple companies and your options are limited)
- Provide you with quality candidates, from which you choose your staffer (we have pre-screened to fit your needs)
- Consult and help train you so you get the most out of your staffer (They answer to you, not us – and you’re off and running)
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers:
Do you do part-time or full-time only?
- Full-time only, and at the price point, it simply doesn’t make sense to do part-time.
How much does it cost?
- Anywhere from $1,850 to $2,050 a month, depending on the position you need, the language skills of your future team member, and their education level. So, even at the highest price, you’ll be hiring someone as good or better than you can in your local area, for less than half the price.
Do you only serve law firms?
- No. While we were founded by lawyers and our marketing focuses on law firms, we have many non-law firm clients. If you’re a business owner looking for great team members, you’ve come to the right place.
What is your unique competitive advantage?
- We find the best of the best, bar none. Because we’re the best. No other company puts in the same effort as we do to hire incredible people. Bottom line.
What positions do you offer?
- We categorize our virtual assistants into two categories: Administrative VA’s, and Marketings VA’s. However, each position and job description is unique to the business, because every business is different. We’ll find the right title and job description during our Great Start Planning Call after your contract is signed, the startup fee is paid, and you have made the decision to delegate your way to freedom and have a better business and better life.
Speaking of the contract and startup fee, what’s the fee, and how long is the contract term?
- The startup fee is a measly $1,750 – most other US firms charge close to $10,000. We ask for a 90-day commitment to start so that we know you’re committed like we are. Other than that, if you don’t like us and our incredible people, then we should each move on, and a long-term contract wouldn’t make sense.
Our Core Values:
We like to share our Core Values with our clients because if they resonate with you, we’re a great match! (And you’re brilliant, a great judge of character, on and on, of course). If you don’t like our Core Values, then we should both save our time and not talk about working together. So, without further ado, here are the ABC’s of our Core Values:
A – Attack Your Day
B – Be Incredible
C – Complete the Job
D – Dream Big
E – Excuse Free Attitude